You will work with various projects and clients, working towards client specifications. Now, we are hiring Angular Engineers to work on the project – an Aerostapce customer which is a development project and we are building a knowledge management system which has Angular/.Net/Azure/Search etc…
Title: Senior/Lead Frontend Developer
- Developing for specific systems on a range of platforms.
- Working within the entire development life cycle including design, build, and coding.
- Using object-oriented programming languages and tools to deliver a range of solutions.
- Participating in the analysis of system and business requirements to provide hands-on solutions to meet or exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Communicating with the product management and development teams to raise issues and identify potential barriers in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
4,5-8 years of development/ coding experience in Angular, Angular 10 is a plus, especially if working on Ionic or NodeJS.
Prefer to have:
- Experience in working in TypeScript.
- Excellent experience in building products on Azure Cloud Services architecture.
- Proven experience in using APIs to build on microservices architecture.
- Experience in working in Agile environment is highly desirable.
- 18 paid leave per year
- Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
- 100% full salary in probation period and during WFH
- Medical Benefit for Employee and Family.
- Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries).
- Internal Training (Technical & Functional). Scope of English Training.
- Working time: 8:30 AM-6:00 PM From Mondays to Fridays.
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. HCL offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 150,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 49 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.