Welcome to GO2! We are a remote staffing company that caters to clients from the US, UK, and AU. We provide customer, technical, sales, and back-office support for their business all in the comfort of our home. Our job is to put people in roles that they want to be in and grow in.
Build your career from home by joining Go2's rapidly growing remote team globally!
We are currently hiring a Front-end Developer for our US-based client in the Shading Solutions business!
Pay range: $1300 to $2300 USD/monthly
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
What are we looking for?
- Must have at least 3 years and above strong experience as a Front-end Developer
- Experience in React.js
- Hands-on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop, and content management systems
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any relevant field
- Good verbal and written English communications skills
- Attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and ability to demonstrate initiative
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a part of the team
- Excellent computer navigation and software skills
- Amenable to work on a night or shifting schedule
- Has laptop/desktop with 8 GB RAM/i3 Processor, at least 5 Mbps internet speed; must also have backup power and internet in case of an outage
What Go2 can offer:
- Permanent Work from Home setup - imagine never having to deal with traffic and transportation expenses again!
- Paid Time Offs - earn PTO credits so you can plan a vacation!
- Holidays (Christmas, New Year, Good Friday)
- Exposure to high-level management from foreign direct superiors
- Be part of a people-first and progressive company!
To expedite the process, copy-paste the link below to your browser and fill out the short application form.
Once done and technical requirements are met, you will be scheduled right away for an interview.