vibefam is a Singapore-based SaaS platform specially built for boutique fitness brands. We are the only solution that seamlessly integrates class scheduling and administrative features with an entirely new suite of exciting social networking elements.
We are looking for a software engineer to join our development team as it grows, delivering features to our end user. The ideal candidate is a divergent thinker who understands industry best practices, capable of architecturing, justifying and implementing features independently. They must be comfortable working in an independent, agile environment to deliver the required features. Selected candidates will be part of an agile team able to directly observe the impact of their work on our clients.
● Architect and implement entire features in the entire software development life cycle
● Plan and design database schemas, implementing relevant CRUD features for new features
● Plan and implement user interfaces for users to conveniently use these features
● Write tests and documentation to ensure specifications are adhered to and that software is maintainable
● Troubleshoot and debug software as necessary once deployed
● Strong knowledge in software development life cycle
● Experience in front-end frameworks, e.g. React, Angular or Vue.JS
● Experience in Vue.JS is preferred
● Knowledge in database schemas and cloud computing is preferred
Work is project-based, part-time and flexible. Deadlines and deliverables will be clearly defined at the start of the project and selected candidates will be able to decide which projects they are willing to take up.