Work from home, work from anywhere!
Compensation is in net!
Additional Benefits on the way!
WHAT WE SEEK:
We are looking for Flutter Developers who are experts in Flutter and are looking to advance their career by working on the latest technology trends for mobile development. You will initially be assigned to work with a group of mobile development experts working on one of our startups (eatos.com or epaisa.com). For Seniors and Leads, you will eventually be leading a team of junior to mid level developers who would be delivering projects for one of our startup divisions.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android and iOS platforms using Flutter.
- Collaborate with clients and/or internal teams to understand user needs; drafts initial proposal and design of software to meet these needs.
- Assesses feasibility of design and project parameters within time and cost constraints.
- Analyze our user needs and design software based on client specifications.
- Develop clean, readable code and design software applications based on user specifications.
- Modify existing software to correct errors or improve overall performance.
- Oversee and assist with software testing and validation procedures and programming.
- Oversee and assist with software installation; ensures application operates within established specifications.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback in order to improve software for better usability.
- Design databases for specific application areas.
- Determines required system performance standards and hardware configurations based on client specifications, budget, security needs, and other parameters.
- Collaborates with systems analysts, engineers, and programmers to design systems to support required applications.
- Advise clients on software maintenance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Make use of DDD, Design patterns and advanced Git in order to produce highly maintainable code.
- Coach or mentor junior and incoming members of mobile development team.
- Document specifications of code to be implemented/maintained.
- Three or more years of proven experience in developing mobile applications in Android/iOS with at least one published app in Google Play or App Store
- Two plus years Advanced Flutter development experience
- Excellent adaptability skills, quick learner with new technologies, and agile software development experience
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects and maintain speed and accuracy
- Strong sense of ownership and commitment to writing understandable, maintainable, and reusable software
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with the proven ability to meet deadlines
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- Working knowledge with Xcode and/or Android Studio
- Background with working on BloC Architecture
- Proficiency with Mobile programming languages such as Dart, Swift, Objective-C, Kotlin, and/or Java
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience with the design, development and/or consumption of REST APIs.
- Experience with Git or similar version control systems
- Knowledge or experience working GraphQL (preferred)
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD (preferred)
- Graduate of BS Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience working at a startup
- Experience working on Restaurant Management or Retail Management Systems
- Experience integration with other technologies through services.
We require all our team members to use time and task tracking software on their computers for time tracking. Please read more about this and confirm that you understand and agree to use it before applying for a position.
Manila Philippines (Remote)
If you think you have the spark and a constantly simmering pot of ideas, get in touch with us.