Fixture Analyst, MarDocs
Purpose of Role
This role is central to the operations support of our customers, using our fixture platform, MarDocs. As a central part of the team you will facilitate customer onboarding (and their fixtures) and provide platform to the customer users.
The role also includes our charter party services of drafting and checking charter parties submitted by Brokers, Owners or Charterers against the main terms received from Principals.
Responsibilities & Duties
- On-board Customers and their terms on the MarDocs platform, making the customer experience smooth and efficient.
- Carry out quality check of the Charter Party Terms and variants to ensure they are error free, following customer-specific Instructions, our internal guidelines and standard operating procedures.
- Create Third Party Fixtures (3PF) on MarDocs platform as per the customer’s request, following standard operating procedures.
- Deliver quality support to our customers over chat, email and our ticketing system. Resolve customer queries through a deep understanding of the customer’s problems referring to our internal guidelines and standard operating procedures.
- Escalate issues as per our internal mapping for prompt resolution
- Maintain ticketing system and other records to ensure up-to-date files and logs.
- Take part on ensuring our user manuals continually improve, and include user cases for references by recording new user stories and cases on regular basis.
- Perform the services of CP-Audit or CP-Draw to achieve monthly targets by following prescribed guidelines and customer specific instructions
- Prepare reports on variances observed during CP-Audit or CP-Draw and assist our customers in revisions, where required
- Amend the required charter parties for further approvals, before issuing original Charter Party.
- Ensure that our platform (CP-Vault) is updated at all times
- Practice and prepare operations report on request from Team Leaders based on our methodology as part of the training program for the role for future role advancement
Candidates with below qualifications are invited to apply.
- Degree in shipping.
- 2-years’ experience in a post fixture role in shipping
- 1 year on Charter Party Platforms
- 1-year hands-on experience in Charter Parties (Tanker or Dry Bulk)
- 1 year experience in customer support through calls and chats
- Charter Party specialization is an added advantage
- Technical and Computer proficiency
- Attention to detail and clear communication
- Know-how of OCR tools is a plus
- We are a remote-first organisation, so you must have a solid home setup and experience and confidence in working from home.
- Fully remote organisation with all the ‘bells and whistles’ required to perform optimally from remote
- Great working environment with engaged, committed colleagues who have been with us for many years
- Great performance management framework linked to bonus schemes and salary adjustments