We are looking for a Finance Manager who will build and run the Finance systems for Step-in Step-up efficiently and with passion for our cause.
- Apart from the usual Finance skills and background the perfect candidate will have a social conscience and want to work with us to empower local youth with vocational skills.
- Beyond qualifications, we are looking for someone who aligns with our collaborative and can-do approach.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures
- Play a critical role in providing business decision support to the operational management team as well as providing leadership and direction to the finance team
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation and assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
- Responsible for financial planning, forecasting and budgeting, cost analysis and operation expense control, financial reports, cash flow forecasting and work closely with the operations and project teams analysing margins, variances, and cost analysis
- Oversee all finance operations including a full set of books, statutory reports, management reporting, cash management, budget, forecast, analysis, etc.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Monitor accounts receivable, payable, general ledger, fixed asset, and follow up with vendors for better cash flow management
- Track the financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement,