Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements based on US GAAP, relevant notes to accounts and GAAP adjustments; on a monthly, quarterly, and annually basis.
- Assist in the group consolidation process on a monthly, quarterly, and annually basis.
- Assist the preparation of the Group Reporting Package.
- Perform analytical review of the consolidated financials.
- Assist in the preparation of compliance reports.
- Perform analytical review of the subsidiaries' financials.
- Other tasks delegated by the management.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance/economic/business administration is a must.
- Strong knowledge of Financial Reporting (US GAAP and IFRS).
- Strong technical accounting policy, SEC filing experience is a plus.
- Certified Public Accountant is a plus.
- Minimum 7 years of experience at relevant positions, preferably US listed companies.
- Experienced and knowledgeable of accounting software, payroll procedures, and management systems.
- Fluent writing and speaking in English and Mandarin, for efficient collaboration with various stakeholders across the company.
- Honest and professional work ethic.
- A team player, able to work under pressure.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire