Bold Business is looking for a Finance Manager. The Finance Manager will be a core member of the Bold Business team responsible for managing the executing of processes across the Finance team. You will report directly to the CEO and key executives. The ideal candidate will be able to roll up their sleeves and execute at a high level. The ideal candidate is a financial rockstar and dedicated team member who is looking to roll up their sleeves and help contribute to our growing organization!
Key Finance Responsibilities
- Responsible for supplying management with financial information necessary for making policy decisions.
- Coordinating and preparation of accurate and timely financial reports, invoices, payments, and company-wide payroll.
- Running project cost analysis and working with operations teams to ensure project success.
- Working closely with Management to understand key business issues and translate them into financial models and metrics.
- Work with legal counsel, external consultants, and external auditors on tax strategy and planning
Who are we looking for?
- You are analytical, decisive and have the ability to craft and execute strategic financial plans.
- You have the ability to wear many hats and manage a variety of high-value, company-wide projects and critical-path initiatives.
- You effectively manage multiple projects, people, and timelines with strong attention to detail while retaining your composure in difficult circumstances.
- You take pride in executing within established timelines and budgets.
- You can lead conversations by demonstrating kindness and positivity, coupled with outstanding listening skills.
- You’ve mastered the art of thoughtfully presenting key value propositions to partners and can handle the inevitable objections, inspire trust, and generate project enthusiasm.
- 5+ years of experience as a Finance Manager or in a similar position.
- 5+ years technical knowledge of PC proficiency, including expertise in spreadsheet applications.
- 5+ years of experience/knowledge related to contract reviewing, forecasting, and reconciling accounts.
- HR experience including employee policy and compliance responsibilities.
- Proficient with QuickBooks Online and ADP payroll software.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and GSuite.
Why we think this job is great
- It’s a full-time 100% remote position where you’ll work from home
- You’ll have the resources you need to learn, lead, and deliver results
- You’ll work directly with our team and executives that have over 25 years of experience and $7B in client solutions
- You’ll be eligible for company benefits including health coverage, vacation leave, and life insurance
Bold Business is a remote-first, global outsourced-solutions company with over $7B in service solutions over the past 25 years. Our international team helps the world’s leading companies transform their ideas into bold impacts. From Fortune 500 organizations looking to reduce operational costs by 40%-60% to fast-growth startups looking to scale, we work behind the scenes and empower companies to do more for less.
If you like to move fast and have a bias for action, you’ll fit right into our fast-paced, results-based environment. We’re a 100% remote/virtual team environment where you can work from wherever you are.