This is a remote position.
Grow your career with Australia's largest training resources provider
- Great career progression in a rapidly expanding company
- Be part of a dynamic & successful team
- Enjoy the convenience of Australian hours – no night shift & no rush hour travel
- Work from home! With option to return to the office in the future if you wish
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for ensuring compliance with generally accepted accounting principles, corporate policies and external audits.
The Accounting Manager will report to the Chief Operating Officer in the analysis and reconciliation of accounts and in the development and implementation of accounting policies, procedures and controls.
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, cost accounting, taxes and proper records keeping.
- Help with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
- Supervise and/or manage general ledger accounting functions
- Establishes and maintains effective internal control over financial recording and reporting
- Reviews books of accounts to ensure appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations
- Take ownership of the audit process, with both internal and external auditors as well as BIR examination.
- Ensures compliance with BIR, SEC, PEZA and other regulatory requirements
- Implements and monitors the application of existing taxes and rulings in the company's transactions and reporting.
- Responsible for the safekeeping of financial records
- System software management
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles.
Requirements Role Requirements
- Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- At least 4 years' experience in accounting
- Strong understanding of accounting, finance, and management principles.
- Solid experience with PEZA
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency with computers, especially bookkeeping software and MS Office
Benefits What’s In It For You?
- Work from Home
- 6:30 AM - 3:30 PM working hours
- No night shifts & weekend work
- Fast career growth & development with our internal promotion
- Loyalty incentives up to PHP 10,000 salary increase
- PHP 100,000 medical coverage of 2 dependents
- Virtual games and events
- Island and other retreats