GOtyme is a joint venture between the Gokongwei Group, one of the biggest conglomerates in the Philippines, and the Singapore-headquartered digital banking group Tyme. This venture combines the trusted Gokongwei brand, customer base, and distribution ecosystem with Tyme’s globally proven digital banking technology and hands on experience building South Africa’s leading digital bank, TymeBank, which has scaled to 3.5m customers in two years since launch.
At GOtyme, we have embarked on a journey to democratize financial services in the Philippines through the launch of a game-changing digital bank. We are seeking individuals, who share our belief that the game is worth changing, to join our growing team of GOtymers as we build, launch, and scale a bank that empowers all Filipinos to navigate a path to financial freedom.
- Ensures site requirements are understood and prepared prior field work
- Trains technicians on current process & process changes
- Conducts full on-site installation process for kiosks
- Diagnoses and fully resolves issues on-site - including actual resolution and internal coordination.
- Ensures consumable inventory in kiosk meets demand.
- Conducts scheduled on-site maintenance.
Control Tower Operations:
- Conducts remote monitoring, machine testing, and troubleshooting
- Assists in software update deployment.
- Ensures operational KPIs and SLAs are met.
Procurement & Asset Management:
- Procures necessary materials to ensure technicians are prepared for kiosk installation, maintenance, and stock upkeep activities.
- Monitor and aligns with internal and third-party teams to ensure machines, parts, and consumables are deployed to the target locations within schedules
- Schedules corresponding field work to technicians
- Maintain and update deployment processes to ensure resourcing requirements are met
- People Management:
- Manages a team of technicians on a day-to-day basis and acts as the point of escalation for the field technicians
- 3+ years experience working in similar role.
- Background in Telecommunications, Financial Services, Media Services, and related industries preferred.
- Experience working in a supervisory capacity – requirements planning, scheduling, resource management, training, and/or people management.
- Experience working with networking, machinery, and/or software.
- Willing to travel.
- Amenable to flexible work schedule.
- Has a driver’s license and possesses own vehicle.
- Good analytical skills. Knows how to perform root-cause analysis.
- Detail-oriented and organized – experience with planning and tracking.
- Good communication skills. Knows how to coordinate with various parties, specifically explain issues, symptoms, and recommend resolutions.
- Good spatial skills preferred. Geographic knowledge of the Philippines.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.