If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to FieldService Engineer UPS in Eaton’s Electrical business, based in Singapore.
Service Engineer is responsible for providing the company's after-sales technical and services supports.
Provide technical advices, recommend scheduled overhauls, life cycle parts replacement.
Assist in product roll-out and start-up, maintain current equipment and resolve faults as required.
Ensure 24x7 standby services through a rotational duty schedule. May provide supports in project and a pre-sale through post-sale capacity.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Responsible for technical and administrative support activities including installation, testing, commissioning, repair, modifications, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, engineering change upgrades, etc
- Ensures adequate records and systems are maintained. Maintains communication with design management and specialists in resolving technical problems and/or bringing problems to the design department’s attention
- Responsible for specific service contract/s as the single point of contact interfacing into customer organization, while working with sales prime to drive addition sales in those specific service contract/s (including 24x7)
- Accountable to customer relationship to deliver best in class services delivered to drive service quality to new height
- Responsible for timely, professional, accurate and service oriented response to all technical service enquires
- Identify and isolates equipment start-up malfunctions and takes corrective action
- On-The-Job Training for customer personnel and possibly dealers in equipment operation and maintenance responsibilities
- Represents the company in a customer support role and is responsible for customer's satisfaction with equipment and servicing
- Prepares daily logs and report of work performed. Implement and control workflow documents, and maintain proper practices to keep track of these documents. Communication skills must be adequate to interface effectively with customers both internally and externally
- Analyse and provide advice for customers’ existing equipment status and recommended replacement schedules interface effectively with customers both internally and externally
- Analyse complex engineering problems and offer effective resolutions
- Interact with all engineering disciplines, project engineer and clients
- Collaborate with cross functional teams within Engineering, Sales, and Product
- To be committed & responsible for Quality Management System:
- Implement the process approach and risk-based thinking
- Provide the necessary support to fully implement and sustain the QMS
- Communicating to the organization the importance of conforming to QMS requirements
- Ensuring the QMS meets its goals
- Engage, direct, and support individuals contributing to the QMS
- Create a culture of continuous improvement
If you are:
- Diploma or equivalent in electrical / electronics discipline
- UPS service background preferred with at least 2 years’ experience
- Good communication and writing skill
- Able to work in offshore environment to attend the job request
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
- We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
Singapore Sg Loc 10
EA East Asia
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?
Does this position offer relocation?
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Requisition ID :103129