Atlas Professionals is specialised in Offshore Marine. At the moment we have an opening for the temporary position of Field Service Engineer to work in Singapore. Interested in this temporary position? Let us know.Job Description
- To ensure work preparation for offshore transportation and installation meets the required standards and client requirement
- To ensure teamwork, by taking into account concerns and interests of other disciplines
- To ensure a safe working environment in accordance with the company's Incident and Injury Free (IIF) principles
- Develop and detail out offshore execution methods by defining installation aids, such as lifting points, rigging, guides and bumpers etc
- Review of drawings, reports and procedures in support of offshore operations
- Perform inspections on site (both on- and offshore)
- Job is around 2-3 months.
- Minimum Diploma in relevant discipline with at least 3 to 5 years of experience in offshore installation works in particular subsea spools installation, offshore mooring installation and seabed intervention work
- Able to read technical design drawings of marine engineering systems.
- Good knowledge of standards and procedures for the Engineering and Operations Functions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to communicate in both English and Mandarin
- Singaporean or Singapore PR preferred due to COVID travel restrictio
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.