The role is expected to provide support to customers on Carestream Imaging and X-ray products CR and medical printers. The primary responsibility will be providing remote phone, on-site technical support, system installation customer training, prepare technical report to customers.
Provision of effective service and support to Carestream customers by:
· Repairing equipment through effective diagnosis of problem, and formulation and implementation of corrective action.
· Installing equipment and providing training to customer employees in the effective utilization and care of that equipment.
· Installation and maintenance for general X ray floor and ceiling mount, CR and DV printers.
· Carrying out preventive maintenance by thoroughly checking equipment for faults or wear and ensuring that equipment is being operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacture’s operation specifications.
· Accurately completing all paperwork regarding installation, repair and maintenance.
· Maintaining maximum equipment utilization for customers so that they continue to utilize Carestream products, equipment and services.
· Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
· Ensuring all Company property (tools, test equipment) is kept in optimum condition and that parts usage/ordering is optimized from both the Company's and the customer's point of view.
· Utilizing the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues.
· Keeping management and sales staff fully aware of all developments in the installed base.
· Keeping customers fully satisfied by keeping them informed as to activities when on site and/or working on their behalf whilst on site.
· Reporting regularly to management in accordance with reporting guidelines/procedures.
· Following the alert procedure for system down.
· Coordinating spare parts and system escalation for customer in Singapore.
Key Critical Skills, Education & Competencies: