We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
This is a remote opportunity
Alteryx, Inc. is looking for a results-oriented Field Marketing Manager with proven expertise setting strategy, building strategic partnerships and executing targeted omni-channel marketing programs . This person will be a critical member of demand generation team and will specifically support the North America (NORAM) sales teams.
As a member of the Demand Gen team you will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of Alteryx’s personas and execute highly effective marketing campaigns that achieve pipeline and revenue goals within new and existing accounts. The ideal candidate will thrive at the intersection of creative and analytics, demonstrate the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, has high standards, great attention to detail, and a passion for taking things to the next level! Your success is defined by customer acquisition and your ability to achieve pipeline and revenue targets for NORAM.
- Create and execute high performing marketing programs using a data-driven approach. Support and align with the NORAM sales team’s priorities, and ultimately drive pipeline and revenue. Understand and deploy different strategies and plans to reach new prospects and drive expansion opportunities with existing customers.
- Continuously innovate and deliver fully integrated campaigns that drive results. Have a strong foundation in orchestrating multichannel campaigns, leveraging channels and tactics such as digital, social media, web, media, analyst relations, virtual and in-person events, and email. Support and execute account-based strategies and programs.
- Be a strategic partner to sales teams and leaders. Participate actively in sales team calls, in-person meetings, quarterly business reviews, and joint planning sessions to ensure alignment.
- Maintain comprehensive account profiles and personas to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve revenue goals. Work with sales to identify gaps in key personas as well as develop an acquisition strategy - through a broad range of tactics - to add key personas and deepen our relationship within existing accounts.
- Set goals and define metrics for each campaign including targeted lead flow to maximize pipeline generation and acceleration. Monitor campaign metrics, conduct post-campaign evaluations, analyze and report results making recommendations for optimization.
- Evaluate 3rd party demand generation opportunities; build relationships with new vendors and associations to drive market penetration. Continuously bring innovation to the table.
- Participate in integrated quarterly planning process; establish and manage respective program budget.
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities.
- BS in Marketing or another related field
- 5+ years of previous B2B technology marketing experience
- Strong campaign orchestration, message optimization, persona and buying cycle experience required
- Experience in evolving marketing programs based on performance data, feedback from sales and understanding of the business
- Excellent project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks from concept through implementation, and deliver quality outcomes on time and on budget
- Proven capacity for exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders. Outstanding communication and collaboration skills are critical
- Self-motivated, who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership for tools and processes, with minimal supervision
- Ability to travel up to 25% for onsite event management and team meetings
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, CO is $78,300 to $129,200. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences .
Benefits & Perks
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here .