Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric autism therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by over $96mm from leading investors in healthcare technology, including General Catalyst, Founders Fund, SignalFire, e.ventures, 8VC, Felicis Ventures, Sound Ventures, and Bling Capital, our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home.
We're looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, and caring professionals to help us improve autism care.About The Role
The Family Onboarding Back Office Associate will be responsible for supporting the Family Onboarding team with various administrative tasks as they relate to guiding families through the steps of the Sprout admissions process, which starts with patient qualification, and culminates when the patient begins ongoing careWhat You'll Do
What You'll Need
- Ensure all essential intake documents are sent to prospective families (or families' medical practitioners) for completion and signature, track their return, and confirm they've been completed to the expected standard; You will be expected to follow up with the relevant parties to request missing documents, as needed, until they are fully completed
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure that all necessary insurance approvals are collected in a timely manner and relayed to relevant stakeholders
- Upon receipt of completed intake documents, use available resources to complete Client Risk Assessment, in order to determine prioritization score for prospective family
- Maintain all family records and documentation in Salesforce, while monitoring data integrity across the platform
- Assign and delegate operational tasks to Family Concierge team members to assist in their day-to-day time management
- Review and verify all collected medical documents
- Contact Pediatrician and Diagnostician offices by phone or fax to request missing documents, as required
- Understand and apply federal and state requirements regarding client confidentiality and the principles of maintaining protected health information (PHI), such as HIPAA
- Required Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience, knowledge or interest in pediatrics, autism, behavioral health or similar field (Previous ABA experience preferred)
- Call handling with professional service providers and medical community
- Familiarity with the US HealthCare system is preferred
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and an aptitude for balancing numerous disconnected tasks
- Excellent written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of HIPAA compliance and privacy measures is preferred
- Previous experience with contact center applications such as Call Tracking Metrics, Salesforce, Google Workspace (Google docs, Google drive, Google Sheets) preferred
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of families. You'll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You'll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our families. You'll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.What We Believe
- Families first, everything else second: We put our families first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.