Songbird Therapy is a modern and technology-enabled provider of at-home therapy for the 1.5 million children with autism and their families. With cutting-edge technology, experienced therapists, and a unique care model, we're building a world where every child with autism can access high-impact care uniquely tailored to them.
- You'll join a mission-driven team working on solutions for millions of children and families at a unique point in time in US healthcare.
- You'll tackle new problems at the intersection of healthcare, software, and consumer marketplaces
- Families First. To make any decision, we ask ourselves: Would we want this for our own children and families?
- Take Ownership. We're hungry for impact and to improve, believing that nothing at Songbird is somebody else’s problem.
- Uplift Others. We enable each other's strengths and interests because we care.
- Move with Urgency. We match families' own urgency to bring them life-changing early intervention—every minute counts.
- Embrace Adventure. We bring gratitude, humor, and joy into our work, which we see as an end in itself.
What You'll Do
As a member of the Family Team, you'll support the intake and qualification of families in the following ways:
- Field introductory phone calls, answer questions, and offer support; understand the challenges families are facing when they reach out to Songbird.
- Connect families with dedicated onboarding partners by managing the assignment, email introduction, and call scheduling.
- Communicate with empathy and consistency, bringing Songbird's values to life and maintaining a superior level of family satisfaction.
- Act as an advocate for families: champion their feedback and proactively identify opportunities to improve our services and onboarding experience
What You'll Need
- Customer-facing experience. You have experience in customer success, support, or sales and are known for delivering results. You're organized and have high standards, consistently raising the bar for yourself and the people you work with.
- Passion for our mission. You're motivated by working in a high-impact field and share Songbird's value of putting families first.
- Strong communication skills. You have full professional or native / bilingual proficiency in American English - Level 4 or 5 (ILR) - and communicate with empathy, clarity, and efficiency.
- Availability during US Pacific Time Zone hours. Many families research autism care options over the weekend. You are able to meet families where they are, with speed and empathy. Availability is required on Saturday and/or Sunday, in US Pacific Time
- Reliable environment for remote work. We take pride in providing families a seamless, welcoming experience. To ensure this, your work-from-home setting must have strong, reliable internet connection and a quiet environment conducive to fielding daily calls.
- Experience in health care services a plus. You're able to learn and effectively explain both the clinical approach used to serve families and the onboarding steps required to receive services.
Benefits We Offer
- Compassionate, energizing, and mission-driven culture of supporting children and families
- Remote work
- Company-provided laptop and headset
- Competitive hourly rate
- Unbounded professional growth