We are looking for an expert in Facebook Ads, someone who loves marketing and everything analytical about campaigns.
Location Full-time, Remote (40hours/week)About Us...
Athyna is a remote recruitment agency.
We exist to reimagine the workplace, by ethically sourcing highly skilled employees from a global pool of talent and giving businesses the tools they need to become successful, reinvest their time and bring value to their communities.
We are also a proud 1% for the Planet member, pledging 1% of global sales to fight for environmental causesAbout The Client...
It is an e-commerce digital marketing agency based in Sydney, Australia. Their mission is to provide effective and valuable marketing strategies for brands specifically selling to women and mothers.Responsibilities
As a full time Senior Facebook Ad Buyer you will be required for 40 hours per week and be responsible for the management of multiple Facebook Ad accounts. You should be able to assess an account, develop a strategy to improve results for the key metrics, and most importantly implement and improve on that strategy over time through testing.
- Be online and available for min 4 hours a day during 10am - 5pm Mon-Fri AEST (UTC +10)
- Day-to-day management of paid social advertising campaigns across Facebook, Instagram.
- Be available for client onboarding calls with our Client Account Manager
- Communicate strategy and campaign initiatives.
- Track and report on campaign results, data analysis and regular reporting on results.
- Close collaboration with our clients to assess and improve advertising performance.
- Have excellent understanding of implementing funnels, creating custom audiences and scaling campaigns.
- Constant learning to improve your understanding of the paid marketing landscape.
- Manage your time for weekly meetings and reports with the internal team or the client.
- Follow, maintain and update relevant SOPs in ClickUp
YOU WILL BE A GREAT FIT FOR US IF
- Have great analytical skills in managing numbers.
- Are motivated by your results and client outcomes
- Excellent in project and time management skills in an entirely remote team setting.
- Always willing to share new ideas and improvements.
- You like details and small things do not slip by you.
- You have excellent verbal and written skills in English.
- Optimistic, motivated and a good communicator.
- Confident and are a solid team player (we are team members at the end of the day).
- Have a solid understanding of the women and mothers marketing personas. You understand how to talk to and reach these customers and what kinds of offers resonate with them.
- You have directly managed small and large budget ecomm campaigns with results to show.
- Strong eCommerce experience.
- Preferably does copy for the ads
- Preferably have innovative ideas about converting creatives
- You have good knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Preferably have knowledge on Tiktok, Pinterest and Snapchat ads.
- You know exactly what to do to improve results in an account.
- You’re at the top of your game while continually improving your knowledge by diving deep into industry masterminds and blogs, Facebook business blogs and via experience.
- Always willing to speak up, collaborate, and advocate for your ideas.