What we are looking for:
MultiplyMii is in search of an Executive Assistant with an extensive background in Project Management, to be assigned to our US based client, a B2B software company that provides real-time coaching software for customer service representatives (CSRs). They target companies with CSR teams of mid-level and enterprise companies (anywhere from 50 to hundreds of agents). This is a huge opportunity for the right candidate to make their mark and have an immediate impact on a great business.
They are looking for a dynamic, reliable and organizationally minded team member who has great attention to detail, thrives on autonomy and seeks to learn. You will ultimately be responsible for driving company initiatives through clear communication, and project management within the organization. Our client will provide the required training and tools to get you up to speed.
Beyond your experience, we are also looking for someone who is professional and possesses impeccable English communication in written and verbal form.
This role is 100% remote work.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for email and calendar management, organising meetings and booking travel/logistics for CEO and Executive Team
- Facilitate and/or participate and take minutes of meetings and workshop, follow up with action items; as well as delegating tasks to internal team members using project management tools
- Other personal and administrative support for CEO and Executive Team as required
- Exercise administrative judgment and assumes responsibility for decisions, consequences, and results impacting staff, costs, and/or quality of service within the functional area
- Support the executive team to prepare business proposals, reports and presentations
- Collect and collate quotes/scope of work from different vendors and suppliers
- Prepare materials for executive meetings and presentations
- Prepare end of week updates
- Assist in creating presentations for clients and internal team meetings
- Locate and compile information; formats reports, graphs, tables, records and other sources of information (using Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other Process Documentation software that is used by the company)
- Execute specific research tasks and projects
- 3+ years of experience as an project manager, project assistant or executive assistant
- Experience working in project teams, either with or as a project manager
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability and willingness to work remotely
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail and timelines
- High mastery of computers and software: Microsoft Powerpoint, Word and Excel and online collaboration tools
- University degree preferred but not essential
- Comfort with numbers and quantitative analysis a bonus
MultiplyMii, a premium Recruitment and HR Services, is growing FAST and we are currently looking for an Executive Assistant who desires to be part of an exciting B2B SaaSorganization.
One unique benefit for you is that MultiplyMii will be there to hold your hand every step of the way, providing you with onboarding guidance, professional training, and attempts to cross every barrier to success as early as possible. We are here to give you every opportunity to succeed in this job and build yourself a stable, secure future.
- Competitive salary
- Training and mentorship
- Awesome culture and work from home set-up
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- Healthcare (HMO)
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid incentive leave
Powered by JazzHR