What is the role?
The Athena Executive Assistant is a driven learner motivated by impact. He/She is a true partner - an executive assistant, personal assistant, and virtual assistant in one. The Athena EA empowers the fiercely ambitious to reach the most audacious goals.
· Optimize client’s time and priorities to reach ambitious goals
· Own and manage robust calendars and scheduling
· Drive internal and external communications, presentations, reports, and/or social media
· Research and analyze opportunities for client personal and professional growth
· Build rapport and manage relationships with client’s network and team
· Lead various targeted special projects
Who are we looking for?
We are searching for proven high performers with experience as BPO Team Leaders, Supervisors, Trainers, Quality Assurance Specialists or Quality Analysts, Project Managers, Operations Managers, Concierge & Guest Services Managers, Guest Relations Managers from the tourism and hotel industries, Business Entrepreneurs who are looking to shift careers and work from home with global teams.
· Must have at least one (1) year cumulative work experience in any industry or profession
· Is driven by goals, not tasks
· Fosters strong desire to learn and grow
· Embodies trust and dependability
· Understands complex problems and offers creative solutions
· Has deep emotional, social, and relationship intelligence
· Takes pride in improvement and quality of work
· Must be residing in the Philippines
· Must be willing to work PH graveyard hours at home
· Must be able to work full-time for 40 hours per week
· Must have a working knowledge of Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms, Slides) and productivity and project management tools/apps
· Preferably with online/remote/virtual work experience
What do we offer?
· Compensation: hourly rate of $3.50 net during training and $4.50 net after training for client-facing tasks + 10% night differential for hours worked between 10 p.m. - 6 a.m.
· Rate increase of $0.50 (net) after 6 months of tenure, and annually thereafter
· Full Time Remote Work (Work virtually anywhere in the Philippines)
· HMO coverage once you’ve reached (6) six months in the job
o Maximum benefit limit of Php 200,000 per year for the Athena contractor
o Free (1) one dependent once you’ve reached (1) one year in the job
o Maximum benefit limit of Php 100,000 per year for the dependent/s
o Optional - (2) two additional dependents to be voluntarily shouldered by the Athena contractor, and payable within (6) six months
o Pre-existing conditions are covered
· Weekly pay via money transfer
· Paid high-touch training
· Performance and impact-based cash bonuses
· Career growth opportunities
What do you need?
· Provide your own device- Processor
· Laptop: 8th generation (8000 series) Core i5 or better or any generation AMD Ryzen series processors
· Desktop: Ryzen 5 3000 series and above. If Core i3 - 10th generation or higher.
· RAM Minimum: 8GB
· Recommended: 16 GB - OS
· Windows 10 - Windows 10 2020H2 or newer. (The latest updated version of the operating system is a must.)
· If Mac: Core i5 - 2017 or higher Core i7 - 2016 or higher (Not recommended: Core i3)
· Internet connection: 10 MB/s minimum
What are the working hours, work duration, and expectations?