Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for a seasoned Events Manager to join our Central Marketing team. You will be taking care of some of the largest online and offline events and conferences in the crypto space, managing end to end planning to execution.
- Plan and execute virtual and in-person events strategy
- Connect business priorities, objectives and key messages for events
- Coordinating and managing pre-event promotion, on-the-day management and post-event follow up activities, including email campaigns, surveys and other inbound and outbound correspondence
- Work to schedule regular events and manage all associated activities including creation of landing pages, email invites and follow ups and managing registrations and reporting
- Produce compelling content for various distribution channels, including webinars and event materials, presentations, conferences and meetups
- Creating user engagement by delivering exciting and innovative events to our Binance community
- Assist with the creative development of event initiatives, from branding, agenda design, content creation, and venue selection to event execution
- Negotiate and run external partners/vendors for multiple events
- Assist with tracking of budget costs throughout the course of event project and communicate scope changes that affect budget.
- High energy, fun and creative. Self-starter, inspired by ideas but team-oriented
- 2+ years of in-person and virtual event management and planning experience, at least some of which has been gained through large, fintech events
- Experienced and willing to work across all aspects of the marketing process: future products, current business, marketing communications, branding, positioning and messaging, and downstream demand / lead generation
- Excellent communication, partnership, collaboration, and project management skills
- Strong time management and multitasking skills, flexibility and professional confidence
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently work on multiple project requests simultaneously in a fast-paced environment where tight deadlines and unexpected complexities can crop up
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire