This is a remote position.
Our client is a Heavy Equipment Rental company based in Perth. They are looking for Filipino Estimators/Quantity Surveyors to work with them part-time, with an opportunity to grow into a full-time role.
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies to ensure their proposals will work.
- Prepare and analyse project costing for tenders, such as materials, quantities, labour and time prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
- Negotiate contracts and work schedules, allocate work to subcontractors and oversee their work at all stages of the construction.
- Perform risk, value management and cost control during construction.
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
- Advise on a procurement strategy.
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks.
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports
- Provide advice on contractual claims and disputes.
- Value completed work, oversee bills and arrange payments.
- Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use.
- At least 5 years experience as an Estimator / Quantity Surveyor in a remote work set up
- Must have knowledge in building construction or structural engineering.
- Must know numerical and data analysis skills.
- Must have a creative and innovative approach to problem solving.
- Must be detailed knowledge of past and current building and construction technology, processes, materials, business and legal matters.
- Have handled Australian companies or clients
- Have knowledge in building industry or construction in Australia.
Work From Home Requirements
- At least 10mbps internet connection
- Back up internet connection, postpaid or prepaid
- Laptop or Desktop with updated operating systems (at least core i5 or higher)
- Backup laptop or desktop (at least core i5 or higher)
- Headset with mic
- No background noise during work hours
- Must not be currently employed full time