IN A NUTSHELL
You are a true networker who enjoys making the first bold move? You are persistent, proactive, and not afraid of approaching new business opportunities? You have a hunter-mindset and your favorite adrenaline-rush comes from being a first touchpoint of the bigger mission? You are passionate about striving towards excellence in everything you do?
As a Business Development Representative ROW (m/f/d) at Spryker, you will do exactly that, as well as build a strong foundation for a successful sales career with a clear path towards Sales Manager. You will lead our efforts to generate revenue by executing a disciplined new business development protocol.
We have BIG plans to expand to the South East Asia market (besides other identified major growth markets), and we need the best (wo)men on the ground to make this happen fast and impressively. We have raised $130m in series C funding recently and Spryker is valued at $500m, so come join us if you are ready for the exciting journey of discovering untapped business opportunities.
- Learn and express good knowledge of our product
- Research and Identify potential customers and company profiles
- Cold calling and opportunity generation
- Provide research within targeted accounts to identify contacts and important account information prior to contact approaches
- Manage various prospecting channels to target and gain the interest of potential customers
- Set up qualified demos for sales or run demos yourself
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications to move opportunities into our sales funnel
- Take part in trade show/conference event planning for lead generation and sales
- Continuously learn from our more experienced BDRs and Account Executives and adapt those learnings fast to climb up the career ladder
- Maintain and update our CRM database
- You are a risk-taker with a powerful work ethic and a hunter mentality combined with a strong passion for technology
- You are tenacious, showing persistence and determination when faced with new challenges or tough conversations, and face them head-on
- Conversations with C level stakeholders don't scare you off, they bring out the best in you, as you can use your eloquent and self-confident way of communicating
- Ability to think on your feet — you’re someone who can figure out creative ways to run new outbound campaigns and keep the sales funnel always ripe with new prospects
- You are a swiss army knife: you drive to be strategic as well as hands-on, look at the big picture but also identify blocks and find innovative solutions to operationally solve them
- You previously have exposure to B2B software or technology sales, and feel comfortable in this fast-paced, KPI based environment
- You can swipe us off our feet with your proven experience selling into commercial and enterprise-sized companies
- You are a business fluent English speaker and bring fluent language skills in e.g. Thai or Vietnamese
- You are familiar with Salesforce and Linkedin Sales Navigator, which will be your daily tools
- Familiarity with the field of eCommerce is a plus
Spryker enables companies to become digital pioneers in B2B, Unified Commerce, B2C, and marketplaces. The innovative platform-as-a-service solution with over 50 API-based packaged business capabilities (PBC) is cloud-native, and its flexibility makes it attractive for companies and developers.
The Spryker Cloud Commerce OS has empowered 150+ companies to manage transactions worldwide. It is trusted by brands such as Toyota, Hilti, Lekkerland, Hero, Rose Bikes, and Prym.
Our modern offices are located in the digital metropolises of Berlin and Hamburg and other locations such as Amsterdam and New York. We are taking new markets by storm!
The international Spryker team is constantly working with new, exciting customers, technologies, innovative approaches and is looking for talented people who want to revolutionize the digital commerce world with us.
Learn more at www.Spryker.com.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY – 5 REASONS TO JOIN THE SPRYKER HERD
- We integrate work into our lives, not the other way around: To be your most productive, creative, and amazing self, make use of our work from anywhere policy, benefit from flexible and unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours from 6 am to 10 pm. We offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks in our newly designed offices to support your health. Benefit from our remote budget and monthly internet subsidiary and set up your own personalized mobile office.
- We challenge and grow: Our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360° feedback as well as for personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and continuously develop your own skills further via self-learning tools and training. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free language classes.
- We focus on our vision: Join an ambitious global journey, work and collaborate with masterminds and best-in-class colleagues while enjoying trust, flexibility, and full ownership to excel in an outcome-oriented environment. Go green with us, Spryker is a climate-neutral company, and together with our employees, we support climate action projects. Grasp our vision even better during our regular all-hands and executive Q&A sessions.
- We celebrate our success: Knowledge sharing sessions, digital Yoga and work-out classes, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights, and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit and never stop learning.
- We live and breathe innovation: Constant innovation is not only essential to our product but also the key to our DNA in all business areas. Choose between the newest hardware versions, e.g., Mac or Lenovo laptops, and work on the latest business models and technologies. We strive for excellence in everything we do, so help us by providing feedback and suggestions via regular internal pulse surveys.
We are innovators, challengers, and proactive solution-seekers. We are empathic lateral thinkers and team players first. But above all, we are all different, and that is what makes our Spryker herd unique!
These various approaches, ideas, cultures, passions, and solutions make us strive to hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds globally. At Spryker, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Spryker herd welcomes all.
Spryker solely collaborates with selected agencies where terms and conditions are in place and does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency sent resumes.
At Spryker, we are convinced that we are driven by true passion, and by embracing the team and supporting each other, our herd can manage any change in an adaptable manner. We love finding innovative solutions, take massive ownership, challenge each other and challenge the status quo.
Check out our Career Page (https://spryker.jobs.personio.de/) and our Website (https://spryker.com/en/career/) for more information.