About the role
The position exists to manage all customers and prospects in a territory to achieve business targets through visiting prospects, working with distributors and partners and managing and attending promotional events. In addition, the role also encompasses the sharing of initiatives and experience to facilitate achievement of company objectives.
So what are the interesting elements of these roles?
- Customer acquisition and retention
- Product promotions to relevant and potential target customers.
- Plan school visits and attend seminars/ book fairs in your territory.
- Coordinate with Marketing team to participate in and/or hold appropriate promotional events and list target institutions and visiting strategies for each.
- Work closely with distributors and other partners to maximize adoptions and ensure smooth operation of order fulfilment and delivery.
- Provide timely customer service for all prospects in the territory and follow up on all potential leads.
- Reporting into Team Leader, Vietnam.
- To be successful in this role you’ll need to have:
- At least three years’ experience of working in the ELT publishing industry in a customer facing capacity.
- Demonstrate a consistent and proven track record of achieving individual and company objectives though managing a territory and fulfilment of activity plans.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the Vietnam ELT market, distributors, customers, prospects, product and trends.
- Be able to demonstrate consultative techniques that lead to product promotion in meetings with customers and prospects.
- Be able to present product and services to decision making committees in both English and Vietnamese.
- Fluency in Vietnamese and English.
- Willing to travel extensively as requested.
We are committed to supporting diversity in our workforce, and ensuring an inclusive environment where all employees can thrive. We seek to employ a workforce representative of the markets that we serve, and encourage applications from people of all ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.