This is a remote position.
About The Company
Our client is Indonesian student (High School & College) #1 event app which having a mission to democratize youth event, starting from webinar, competition, classe, conference, scholarship, internship, and many more.
They able to reach 700.000+ users, simplify students to reach more opportunities by improving their qualities through the apps.
- Design and develop backend components of any future products using Node.JS as the framework
- Contribute actively in the system design phase to enable highly-scalable and highly-available service
- Show initiatives and demonstrate ownership of the product by suggesting new features and provide insight during product development
- Provide mentorship to entry-level software engineers
- Minimum 3 years of experience as backend developer using Node.JS
- Solid knowledge and understanding in computer science (e.g. use of advanced aglorithms and data structures, OS, network, database)
- Experience in using Linux/Unix development environment - Working knowledge in CGP is considered an added value
- Experience using version control systems like Git
- Basic understanding of Redis, RabbitMQ/Kafka, and CI/CD tools
- Experience in system architecture design for highly-scalable and highly-available system