The Content Writer is responsible for writing print and digital content for our brands' marketing campaigns, conducting research on any given topic, running SEO and keyword research, improving existing content by proofreading and editing, and other ad hoc content.
The Content Writer must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, a good command of the American English language, and be passionate about writing.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinating with graphic designers to complement copy with graphics and images as needed
- Collaborating with the marketing team to implement strategies and campaigns
- Meeting with buyers to understand our brands better
- Generating ideas for content planning
- Formatting content properly and optimizing copy to meet basic SEO practices
- Write and Proofread Content - The Content Writer creates copy for digital (social media, ads, Amazon listings, video scripts, product descriptions, blogs, newsletters, social media posts, etc.) and print (packaging, brochures, pack inserts, etc.) The Content Writer must proofread and polish content prior to submitting it to Content Editor / Content Manager.
- Improve Existing Content - The Content Writer copyedits, or rewrites, if necessary, existing content for our brands (blogs, product descriptions, Amazon listings, etc.). Knowledge in SEO and keyword research is a plus.
- Develop Content Plan and Strategy - The Content Writer is expected to collaborate with senior content writers, graphic designers, the marketing team, and other relevant team members to craft content plans and strategies. The Content Writer also contributes to B2C and B2B marketing campaigns by creating compelling copy addressed to the right target audience.
- Hungry for Achievement
- Works hard
- Team Player
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Content and copywriting
- Proven work experience as a content writer or similar role with a strong portfolio
- Basic knowledge of SEO
- Basic knowledge of B2B and B2C marketing
- Time management
- Ability to handle multiple brands
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Creative Writing, English, Marketing, Communications or similar relevant field
- Two (2) years of experience as a Content Writer
Monday-Friday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST/DST
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Are you looking to transition to a job that lets you work from home permanently? An international and diverse work atmosphere? A chance to be part of a fast-growing company and the next success story? If so, you've come to the right place! Below are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Birthday Bonus
- Healthcare Allowance
- Paid holidays (US and PH)
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Year-end bonus (13th month pay)
- Yearly performance appraisal
NOTE: ONLY APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED THROUGH THIS LINK WILL BE PROCESSED: https://future-brands.breezy.hr/p/8f4afe73357e-content-writer-work-from-home?source=LinkedIn