This is a remote position.
About The Company
Our client is a Series A funded Indonesian online group buying platform that helps people connect with like minded people who want to buy the same item/product at a discounted price. The team is spread across India and Indonesia, and is led by experienced founders who have founded, setup, scaled and exited businesses across India and Indonesia. They have raised our first round of funding, and are growing extremely fast.
In this role, your primary focus will be to create elegant and customer-focused designs that provide a superior experience working in close collaboration with business, product, technology, and fellow designers. Also, presenting design propositions and solutions to stakeholders using wireframes, mock-ups or high fidelity prototypes, receiving feedback, advocating for best practices and iterating based on feedback is something you’ll be doing religiously.
What you’ll do
- Making users love our client's product and brand experience.
- Fostering a culture of "design criticism".
- Ideate and implement solutions that overlap customer needs, design and technology.
- Gather requirements from stakeholders, derive problem statements and plan design engagements.
- Be the owner & decision-maker of design for one or more major features in the consumer app.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Engineers, and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until it’s launch.
- Ensuring design quality, consistency, and coherence within the product.
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Research, learn and implement design guidelines, best practices and design standards.
- Experiment and validate design ideas and opinions.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent practical experience in design.
- 5+ years of experience designing in consumer-focused product companies.
- Expertise in design tools like Figma, Sketch, Principle etc.
- Exceptional analytical skills, with an ability to quickly translate both qualitative and quantitative
- Data-driven insights into actions.
- Excellent communication skills & attention to details.