A multinational consumer & industrial firm is seeking an e-Commerce Designer
to design, develop, and execute highly engaging design content for all marketing initiatives across all platforms.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English. We do not provide visa sponsorship at this moment.Responsibilities
- Study design briefs and conceptualize visuals based on identified requirements.
- Design layout and artwork of the graphic elements of the website.
- Create a strong visual e-commerce presence across all platforms.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas to stakeholders using different styles, appropriate colors, and layouts for each design.
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions to come up with new design perspectives, ideas, and style guides for particular campaigns.
- Ensure that all designs align with the brand image, while also meeting usability and website standards.
- Collaborate with digital strategists to transform wireframes into intuitive user interfaces.
- Keep up to date with graphic design technologies, techniques, and modern trends to deliver cutting-edge work.
- Maintain graphic design guidelines and brand identity.
About Hire Digital
- Previous experience working as a designer with an e-commerce background.
- At least 2 years of digital design experience in a studio, agency, or freelance setting.
- Experience using design software and technologies.
- Detail-oriented individual who has a keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Ability to uphold brand style guidelines.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with a team.
- Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task, and meet deadlines.
Hire Digital is a freelance network of top talents in digital marketing, web development, and design. Our clients work with high-performing teams as well as individual talents who have gone through a rigorous screening process. Clients such as Shopify, Expedia, and Stripe have access to high-performing talents on-demand, with guaranteed performance.
Powered by JazzHR