A skincare technology client is seeking an e-Commerce Category Manager to manage all online activity related to sales, traffic acquisition, conversion, A/B testing, and reporting. You will also be responsible to develop and implement an e-Commerce strategy to improve website performance.
This is for a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
- Analyze new trends and business opportunities in the global market.
- Drive e-commerce & marketplace sales performance through the right commercial acumen, assortment, correct pricing, and on&offsite promotion.
- Generate strategies for partnerships and co-marketing.
- Work with Finance and CCO to ensure that e-Commerce operations are profitable.
CX and Customer Loyalty for marketplace and dotcom
- Work with CS, and CX to ensure NPS goals are met (and exceeded).
- Analyze the performance of customer touchpoints to ensure the right service level is delivered to customers.
- Manage customer retention and loyalty programs.
- Ensure the brand comes through all interactions with our customers.
Operations for marketplace and dotcom
- Define and revise order fulfillment policies and procedures with the supply chain/operations team to decrease customer friction.
- Work with CS to develop a service recovery framework.
- Develop and implement the roadmap for the online store's functionality.
- Manage and review e-commerce operations and processes.
- Measure order fulfillment and customer satisfaction performance.
Technology for dotcom
- Develop, manage and measure the performance of technology vendor relationships.
- Manage the procurement and implementation of new technologies.
- Work with product and technology teams to put forward new technologies to better our interactions with customers, while reducing costs.
Performance Marketing for marketplace & dotcom
- Define the right performance marketing goals and work with performance marketing vendors and consultants to deliver the right ROAS/ROI for the business.
- Work with Branding, and creative teams to generate the right creative to be used in performance marketing.
- Work with BI to generate the right reporting on the performance marketing results during business reviews for different regions.
- At least 5 years of e-commerce experience and a keen interest in the beauty industry.
- Strong track record of analysis to drive business and unlocking business opportunities.
- Knowledge in execution and optimization of digital marketing channels such as Google Ads, Social Media Ads, e-mail marketing, and affiliate marketing.
- Hands-on experience in Google Analytics, Content management systems (Shopify), Adobe Creative Suite, and Google Suite.
- Knowledge of attrition modeling, website speed optimization, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimization, traffic analysis, and reporting tools.
- Familiar with e-marketplaces backend dashboard.
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills to support an ability to manage multiple projects at once across cross-functional teams.
- Digitally savvy and active in social platforms with a good sense of aesthetics to understand the core brand identity of the client and replicate it across channels.
- Strong presentation skills with a proven ability to communicate with a diverse group of people and audiences.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital helps enterprises and growth companies build and enhance their digital capabilities with a world-class network of digital marketers, developers, and designers. We have enabled companies like Philips, 3M, Roche, AXA, Unilever, and many more to reduce overheads and boost efficiency.
Powered by JazzHR