Noble employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability & Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to continually evolve and lead the market, and to stay on the forefront with exciting technologies including cloud, mobile and artificial intelligence.
The Workforce Management Director will serve as a senior leader in our Global Customer Care team; will be responsible for driving the strategy and execution of forecasting, scheduling, capacity planning, and analysis; and report directly to the Head of Global Services Operations
- Manage a team of workforce management and capacity planning personnel responsible for global contact volume forecasting, capacity planning, telephony administration, workflow and planning reporting, engineer scheduling and local intraday workforce management.
- Handle all performance management, employee development, and other administrative tasks for your team.
- Supports global capacity planning needs by managing short and long-term forecast process, developing staffing plans and leading weekly capacity planning meetings
- Oversee intraday management of scheduling procedures, analyze real-time workload requirements and ticket routing to manage performance to service level requirements and maximize the utilization of resources.
- Ensure reports showing key efficiency, performance, and forecasting accuracy metrics are accurate and available.
- Develops contingency and business continuity staffing plans
- Oversee proactive scheduling of discretionary activities such as training, meetings, overtime and VTO.
- Develop and drive strategies and programs which improve the overall efficiency of the organization, reduction in costs, and the utilization of digital channels of support
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed.
- Minimum of 10 years successful experience in workforce planning with demonstrated progressively increasing responsibility, supporting global contact center/technical support teams 500+
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing workforce management systems/teams
- Technical and Software experience
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Experienced leader with a proven track record of developing and growing a team
- Advanced experience building and analyzing models using various statistical tools for forecasting and scheduling optimization
- Extensive knowledge of call center technology (ACD, IVR, WFM)
- Experience using Salesforce ServiceCloud and Community Cloud
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Noble is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans or any other legally protected group.