Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it's built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it's a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We're proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world's top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles
. We are driven by innovation
and looking for team players
who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care
. That's why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why Business Insider named us an 'enterprise startup to bet your career on"! #WeAreBlushingAll full-time employees in Singapore
will also have the following benefits:
- Workato Stock Options at one of Silicon Valley's fastest growing startups
- Flexible and personalized medical and wellness benefits (protection for hospitalization and surgical procedures, clinical outpatient visits, accident coverage and more...)
- Up to 20 weeks of paid maternity leave, and 10 weeks of paid paternity leave
We are looking for an exceptional Director, Sales (Commercial)
to join our growing team. In this role, you will be involved in building and managing a high-performing team to drive new logo acquisition and be responsible for creating and implementing Go-To-Market strategies and initiatives for our Commercial Team..
You will also be responsible to:
- Develop and execute a strategic sales and Go-To-Market plan which delivers revenue and margin growth through the acquisition of new logo clients
- Reporting on sales activity and revenue forecast.
- Coach and empower your team to proactively prospect, qualify, and build sales pipeline
- Enable the team to win business and to navigate complex organizations and negotiations. Provide senior deal support when needed to win as a team
- Proactively recruit talented sellers for your team based on Workato's hiring criteria
- Onboard and ramp new Account Executives and accelerate their ability to be productive
- Accurately forecast and represent your business to the executive team
- Develop and execute initiatives with cross-functional stakeholders in the wider Workato org, including Sales, Marketing, Solutions Consulting, Product, and Business Development
- Have a strong understanding of the Workato platform to provide guidance to your Commercial Sales team
- Evangelize Workato's sales playbook and drive adoption and domain expertise within your team
- Develop and enable the next generation of sales leaders
- Share learnings and best practices across the entire company
- Be a company builder
Qualifications / Experience / Technical Skills
Soft Skills / Personal Characteristics
- 5+ years experience of quota-carrying experience technology sales in a competitive market and 3+ years experience building and managing highly successful/talented software sales teams
- Demonstrate experience with a successful track record in managing accounts, building partnership relationships, driving revenue, hitting and overachievement of sales targets.
- Understanding of the business issues impacting commercial organizations with ability to educate/evangelize and generate opportunities out of this knowledge
- Experienced at managing an outbound sales team in all areas of the sales cycle
- Passionate about coaching, mentorship and team management
- Demonstrates understanding of the Workato iPaaS & Automation
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time in high-pressure situations, and work in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to adapt to a dynamic start-up environment with a passion for making an impact
- Capability to build great relationships with highly technical customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess strong critical thinking and analytical skills with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Motivated by helping people grow with a desire to continue learning
- A self-starter with the ability to work in a high-growth, rapidly changing marketplace
- Have the ability to learn quickly and establish credibility. Great candidates are self-aware and have high emotional intelligence
- Passionate about growing your career in one of the largest markets in software (automation) and developing and maintaining an in-depth understanding of Workato's products