Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a seasoned Director level professional to lead our corporate development team.Responsibilities
- Own the entire value chain and work with both internal and external stakeholders to increase our overall market share.
- Lead a team to build and develop deep relationships with project partners, helping drive initiatives to grow our long term business and strategic partnerships.
- Negotiate complex commercial agreements.
- Deliver recommendations to senior team members that shape company and product strategy through coordinating in-depth market research and synthesizing findings.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams within Operations as well as other Binance business units.
- Prioritize effectively across a high volume of projects.
- Troubleshoot and solve ad-hoc issues in a timely manner.
- At least 10 years of experience in product marketing, business development and/or partnerships.
- Keen understanding of financial markets (traditional finance, fintech, venture capital, etc.) and technology.
- Self-motivated individual who can work with minimal supervision and thrive in a distributed and multicultural team setting.
- Strong commercial and operational acumen and critical problem solving skills.
- Team leadership and talent development experience.
- Fluency in English, knowledge of other languages, e.g. Chinese, would be an advantage in order to liaise with stakeholders across the region.
- Experience in and understanding of blockchain trading business a plus.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire