Who We Are
Provenir is a global fintech company with offices across North America, the UK, and Singapore. Provenir helps fintechs, financial institutions, and payment providers make smarter decisions, faster. We are passionate about technology and empowering businesses to become industry leaders. As a leading provider of decisioning and analytics products for financial services and other industries, we empower businesses to create digital-first decisioning solutions that drive business growth. If you’d like to work at an innovative fintech with a global footprint that is redefining the industry, then we want you!
What You'll Do
The Field Marketing Director, APAC is responsible for the strategy and implementation of effective field marketing programs that meet the growth objectives of the organization, with a strong emphasis on driving pipeline generation in regional markets. This role will be responsible for Field Marketing Strategy and execution across the APAC Region. As the Field Marketing manager, you will drive a strong partnership with key internal stakeholders: Marketing, Sales, as well as key external stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have a unique blend of leadership, agility, and communication skills.
- Develop GTM for growing existing markets in the region in partnership with regional sales teams including outbound prospecting, inbound lead follow-up, nurture, channel/partner activities, and live/virtual events
- Own the development and achievement of regional marketing goals in the markets that align with global company direction including logos and revenue
- Execute co-marketing campaigns across relevant regions
- Own the development and achievement of regional marketing programs in the markets that align with global company direction including logos and revenue, with a strong emphasis on driving pipeline generations
- Work with regional partners to develop co-marketing programs and plans
- Develop and execute marketing activities to support each global region, including digital advertising, content development, lead generation, webinars, PR, trade shows and events
- Plan and monitor annual regional marketing budget across marketing channels
- Support and partner with the marketing and sales team to develop appropriate strategies and tactics to drive growth, to maximize coverage and penetration.
- Implement and manage digital-based nurturing programs for new logo acquisition
- Drive ROI performance for key marketing programs and product launches together with Global Marketing
- Share best practices, effective regional strategies and high ROI campaign approaches with the global and regional marketing teams around the world
- Actively collaborate with Sales on pipeline management
- Secure customer advocates, references and case studies to support in-region growth
- Own KPIs relative to engages leads and sales opportunities
- Analyze lead attribution and make recommendations for demand generation
- Identify the most effective marketing messages, value propositions, channels and calls to action for personas and key accounts
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of B2B technology marketing
- 3+ years of field marketing
- Proven results growing market share
- Creative thinker who looks to move beyond the status quo
- Proven ability to grow market share and propel adoption in the technology sector
- Experience across many functions of marketing is a plus
- Experience managing multiple internal stakeholders and external partners
- Proven track record of delivering and accelerating business results through execution of successful campaigns
- Team player attitude and willingness to take on special projects
- Experience in Fintech is highly desirable, although not essential
- Multi-lingual is a plus in certain regions
Our employees are our top priority, we offer comprehensive health and wellness plans. You will enjoy paid time off and company holidays, flexible and remote-friendly opportunities, and maternity/paternity leave along with retirement benefits to plan for your future.
At Provenir, we recognize that diversity and inclusion make our teams stronger. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and welcome everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, citizenship, or veteran status or medical condition. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.