The Director of Email Marketing is accountable for developing and implementing world class lifecycle marketing strategy for our portfolio of high-growth, DTC e-commerce brands.
He/She is responsible for understanding and meeting our clients’ goals and expectations. Very often, this means developing and executing a high-converting lifecycle marketing strategy for our clients, which results in higher profits and customer lifetime value.
The Director of Email Marketing ensures that the right processes and people are in place for us to serve our clients well on the strategy side of things.
This individual also serves an important role in R&D, where he/she is responsible for ensuring that we’re kept up to date with the latest lifecycle marketing strategies.
He/She will report to our COO and work closely with our internal client servicing team which includes our Head of Client Success, Project Manager, Implementation Specialist, and Graphic Design and Copywriting Teams.
- Leading and managing the internal servicing team in defining and implementing world-class lifecycle marketing strategy for our clients
- Developing and executing automated lifecycle marketing journeys and campaigns across all CRM channels (including Email, SMS and Push Notifications) to ensure client retention
- Setting objective goals and proactively measuring and communicating results to the wider organization
- Ensuring email marketing aligns with current industry best practices; researching innovation and emerging trends in email marketing
- Joining in client calls and assisting in resolving client issues not limited to just strategy
- Developing training programs/resources for our internal team members to educate them on lifecycle marketing strategy and mindset
- R&D: Ensuring that we’re kept up to date with the latest developments in Lifecycle Marketing
- Monitoring the email and SMS marketing performance of all accounts and devising actionables if they’re performing below benchmarks
- Working with our Creative Director to ensure that our email & SMS creatives are coherent with the strategy provided
- Assisting in launching new services
- Ensuring that we have the right processes and people to fulfill clients’ needs
- Representing Chronos Agency in Speaking Events
- At least a Bachelor's Degree
- 6+ years Experience in DTC E-commerce Email, SMS, and CRM Marketing in the North American Market (either on the brand or agency side. You don’t have to be in the North American region itself, you just need to have experience selling to the NA market)
- Relevant experience in creating and scaling end-to-end omni-channel programs (email, push, SMS) across customer lifecycle stages
- Have managed a lifecycle marketing program that generated over $1m in email sales or >200k in active subscribers
- Experience with Klaviyo is a must
- Experience in other marketing channels such as paid facebook, instagram and google advertising is a plus
- Confident and comfortable with communicating with clients across different geographies and timezones
- Willing to take part in a paid assessment (to be confirmed)
- Portfolio of past work and references
- Full-time Remote Work Setting
- Paid Time Off (30 days annually)
- Observance of Public Holidays
- Internet Allowance
- Health and Wellness Allowance
- Maternity and Paternity Benefit
- Loyalty Rewards
- A library of internal resources and training
- Performance-based Incentives and Bonuses
- Bi-annual all-expenses-paid company workation
- Outcome-focused Environment