We are looking for a Director of Excellence who is excited to work from home (100% remote) and join our growing team.
The Director of Excellence will contribute to all aspects of the business development process and will be a key member of our internal team. They will support various departments in order to diagnose and improve business processes and increase efficiency. Their tasks include analyzing past trends, monitoring workflow, making predictions, developing business process models, recommending enhancements, and assisting the management in making decisions.
If you are a bright, energetic professional who is confident, outgoing, and relentlessly persistent in making things happen — this challenge is for you.
As Director of Operations, You Will
- Drive “best practices” in all areas of responsibility
- Ensure proper planning, staffing, training, and development is achieved across all teams
- Be responsible for ramp-up drives and goals
- Create action plans for continuous growth and improvement, business development, and client satisfaction
- Drive results and performance optimization through client-specific internal KPIs and financials, while ensuring Service Level Agreements are met with optimum quality and service
- Direct and audit to ensure adherence to corporate policies and processes, while honoring client-specific policies & processes
- Support and drive the 24-7 Intouch culture within teams and at our campuses, while also integrating partner culture
- Motivate and inspire teams, while building trusting relationships throughout the organization
- Develop and execute motivational incentives on the floor
- Partner with stakeholders across the organization in a collaborative manner to ensure consistency within Operations
- Maintain close auditing cadence through reporting, observations, and personal contact
- Work directly with Operations Workforce Optimization teams to deliver client staffing requirements
- Responsible for business process redesign, analysis, and development of process management methodologies
- Implement and validate process improvement of established work processes throughout the organization
- Lead teams of subject matter experts through all phases of process redesign (mobilization, current state assessment, customer assessment, best practices, future state visioning/strategy, implementation, and metrics development)Key contributor to metrics development and tracking to established goals throughout the organization
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Co-lead projects to implement an efficient approach to measuring, testing, and scoring vendor performance through visualization, storytelling, forecasting in Dashboards
- Develop sustainable, repeatable, and quantifiable business process improvements utilizing a data-driven approach
- Business Process Certifications e.g. Six Sigma, CBPL, CBPA, CBPP are required
- Bachelor's degree in business management, project management, or in a related field.
- A Master's degree in business administration will be advantageous.
- At least three years of experience in business process management in a related industry.
- Proficiency in business management software
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional leadership, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Superb recordkeeping, time management, and organizational skills.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
Why we think this job is great
- It’s a full-time 100% remote position where you’ll work from home
- You’ll have the resources you need to learn, lead, and deliver results
- You’ll work directly with our team and executives that have over 25 years of experience and $7B in client solutions
- You’ll be eligible for company benefits including health coverage, vacation leave, and life insurance
Bold Business is a remote-first, global outsourced-solutions company with over $7B in service solutions over the past 25 years. Our international team helps the world’s leading companies transform their ideas into bold impacts. From Fortune 500 organizations looking to reduce operational costs by 40%-60% to fast-growth startups looking to scale, we work behind the scenes and empower companies to do more for less.
If you like to move fast and have a bias for action, you’ll fit right into our fast-paced, results-based environment. We’re a 100% remote/virtual team environment where you can work from wherever you are.