Reporting to the Senior Project Manager (Digital Solutions), your job duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Designing, building and maintaining digital platforms.
- Responsible for coding, unit testing, quality, releasing, troubleshooting, bug-fixing and communication with the internal teams to ensure systems run smoothly.
- Build and maintain collaborative working relationships with stakeholders and understand their requirements. You will propose ideas to meet the desired outcomes.
- Deploy, automate and maintain web-scale infrastructure with leading public cloud vendors.
- Write technical specifications and propose technical solutions and improvements based on pros and cons after analysis of the various options.
- Perform quality reporting and controls which are aligned with Company’s standards and security requirements.
- Liaise with both internal and external vendors to ensure assigned projects related to digitalization are completed within stipulated timelines.
Requirements & Attributes
- Diploma in Computer Science with relevant experience in coding/programming
- The API of at least one public cloud (Azure, AWS) Scalability, HA and troubleshooting of web-scale applications
- Skilled in the application of HTML, CSS, jQuery, and other web development technologies, XML and other data protocols
- Knowledge of: RESTful Services, Web Services, SOAP
- Familiar with database systems such as mySQL
- Able to work independently
- Work schedule: 5-day