This is a remote position.
Our client, a company engaged in real estate, specializing in memorial parks and chapels, is exploring to hire their DIGITAL SALES AND MARKETING DIRECTOR, who will be responsible for delivering to management the overall performance of the company's memorial parks in terms of profitability, standard, expansion and partnership with sales and marketing for the achievement of sales target.
- Create marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness, locally and internationally using Digital platforms.
- Build strong digital sales teams locally and in select countries.
- Recruit agency managers, unit managers and sales agents and create a robust digital sales organization that can leverage the use of technology to reach sales targets.
- Train and groom agents to total deathcare providers, providing them with digital sales and marketing trainings to improve performance.
- Organize meaningful sales events digitally to improve morale and drive performance.
- Work with Traditional Sales in transitioning existing agents to adopt digital tools and processes.
- Manage sales support teams that handle inbound and outbound sales calls.
- Create and deliver sales targets as set by the company.
- Set sales target to agents according to company guidelines.
- Develop and implement digital sales strategies nationwide and internationally.
- Monitor team performance.
- Compile and analyze sales figures and create specific strategies based on data and analytics.
- Ensure data integrity and collection at every step of the customer journey.
- Work with the business development team in identifying other revenue sources and opportunities throughout the customer journey.
- Deal with major customer accounts.
- Collect customer feedback and market research
- Coordinate with Regional Sales Director.
- Keep up to date with the productions of other competitors.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of sales experience is required for this position. Candidates with a strong track record in sales are preferred.
- At least 5 years experience in the following: Digital Marketing (SEO, Social Media Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Content Marketing, Interruptive and Permission Marketing etc.) Digital Sales (Lead Generation, Landing Pages, Social Media ads, Funnels) Tele Sales (Outbound and Inbound Sales) Analytics and Insights Analysis Digital Strategy (Campaign creation, goal setting, and execution)
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent People Management skills. Can train and motivate teams to reach sales goals and objectives.
- Market Research experience and background is a big plus for this position.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- With background in real estate, direct selling, or pre-need institution.
- Can work under pressure.
- Full-Time position(s) available.