A multinational consumer & industrial firm is seeking a Digital Project Manager to focus on consistency and quality associated with content marketing-related projects and strategize for the company's online content.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
- Manage content projects and implement project plans to ensure timely delivery and quality.
- Work with clients to produce content that is engaging, shareable, and informative.
- Provide marketing strategies and recommendations to tailor content delivery to meet business objectives.
- Manage project scope, deliverables, and timelines, and assign resources.
- Convert requirements into tasks and determine task priorities for individual team members and the project as a whole.
- Coordinate internal and external resources to meet project requirements according to the project scope.
- Keep stakeholders informed of content project status and deliverables, as well as risk and mitigation strategies.
- Develop and regularly monitor KPIs and strategize for maximum results and ROI.
- Be updated with the latest digital trends and technologies.
- Previous experience working as a content marketing manager, account manager, digital project manager, or in a similar role.
- Extensive experience in managing projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Preferably with experience managing Kanban, Scrum, and Agile methodologies.
- Previous experience working with clients in a confident and friendly manner.
- Time management, prioritization, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital is a freelance network of top talents in digital marketing, web development, and design. Our clients work with high-performing teams as well as individual talents who have gone through a rigorous screening process. Clients such as Shopify, Expedia, and Stripe have access to high-performing talents on-demand, with guaranteed performance.
Powered by JazzHR