As part of our ongoing expansion, we seek a reliable, detailed and confident Digital Project Manager to handle the development of various communications products, including websites, visual design, content and SEO.
Work arrangements: freelance during working hours
Location: remote from anywhere in Indonesia
Job Purpose: plan and manage digital communications projects
What you will be expected to do
- Develop concept notes, budgets and proposals for communications projects in collaboration with other Catalyze team members, ensuring that the scope of work is matched with sufficient resources, time estimates and realistic execution timeframes.
- Liaise with the client to brief them on projects and keep them abreast of progress and issues, with the overall goal to build and nurture a relationship of trust and respect.
- Assign tasks and manage the work-plans of the relevant team members, ensuring that tasks are completed on time and within the agreed time and budget estimates.
- Organizing regular meetings with team members and ensuring communication and expectations are clear.
- Contribute in the hiring process to source suitable expertise for the projects.
- Challenge team members by instilling a culture of excellence and innovation, so that Memorable, Usable and Measurable principles are embedded in day-to-day operations.
- Make sure that project outputs meet quality criteria and are fully aligned with the scope of work agreed with the client in the proposals.
- Maintain timely updates of all relevant tasks in the Teamwork and other relevant applications.
- Provide ad hoc support with other tasks such as online content management.
Your experience and skills
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience managing various communications product development projects.
- Familiarity with website development (including responsiveness), web content management, email marketing and search engine optimization.
- Exposure in Agile project management implementation is an advantage
- Experience or exposure with coding with PHP language (Laravel framework) and WordPress will be an advantage
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, often under major time constraints
- Aptitudes for managing projects remotely, and across time zones when required
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills, both in creating presentations, delivering presentations and communicating expectations.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia (speaking and writing) is a must.
For further information and application, send your resume and portfolio/links to the project you've managed.
We are a sustainability agency solving problems at the nexus of communications, behaviour change and systems design. For more than 10 years, Catalyze has collaborated with the world’s leading environmental organizations and leading brands on pressing issues that range from deforestation to plastic pollution. More than ever, we are driven by our mission statement – to inspire and influence for the greener good.