THIS IS A LONG-TERM CONTRACT POSITION WITH ONE OF THE LARGEST, GLOBAL, TECHNOLOGY LEADER.
Our large, Fortune Technology client is ranked as one of the best companies to work with, in the world. The client fosters progressive culture, creativity, and a flexible work environment. They use cutting-edge technologies to keep themselves ahead of the curve. Diversity in all aspects is respected. Integrity, experience, honesty, people, humanity, and passion for excellence are some other adjectives that define this global technology leader.
As part of the Digital Acquisition Marketing team, you will join a team of channel specialists that create ad experiences that resonate with our customers throughout their purchase journey. The Display Advertising Marketing channel team is looking for a savvy digital marketer who will be instrumental in scaling up our program. In this role you will lead communication with internal stakeholders and vendors to execute successful Display campaigns.
- 5+ years’ experience in digital media, preferably working with display, video, and/or mobile platforms.
- Hands on experience in executing campaigns on Google Ads and at least one DSP.
- Experience managing projects and working with cross functional teams.
- Expertise with reporting/tracking tools (Adobe Analytics/Google Analytics 360).
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly organized and self-starting.
- Team-oriented; professional and collaborative attitude.
- Ability to successfully build professional relationships inside and outside of the organization.
- Diligent with a strong attention to detail and ability to solve problems.
- Google Ads Certified
- End to end management of strategy and execution of display campaigns on Google Display Ads (also known as GDN), programmatic platforms – Dv360, The TradeDesk.
- Maintain day-to-day relationship with internal stakeholders throughout the campaign lifecycle
- Support Manager in development of strategy and identifying and communicating new testing opportunities (e.g., new ad formats, targeting capabilities, partners etc)
- Manage day-to-day relationships with vendors and platforms including RFPs, rate negotiation, and performance monitoring/optimization
- Maintain budgets, monitor pacing and manage billing in collaboration with finance partner.
- Collaborate with channel partners within SEM, SEO, and paid social throughout campaign. Create and present joint wrap up reports to stakeholders
- Firm understanding of the display channel
- B2B experience preferred, ideally within an agency
- Expertise in managing digital budgets
- Experience working with DCM and collaborating with Ad Operations to implement campaigns
- Diligent with a strong attention to detail and ability to resolve problems quickly
- Team-oriented; professional and cooperative attitude; proactive and excited to contribute ideas and thoughts
- Highly organized; ability to meet tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Fluent in English