We are an Australia-based company with a sales and support team based in Thailand, we specialize in online ordering and marketing systems for Thai restaurants in Australia, New Zealand, and the USA. This is an exciting work-from-home opportunity for a highly skilled and ambitious Digital Marketing Specialist to join our international team!
Your role will be an integral part of our growth. The Digital Marketing Specialist will be a multidisciplinary digital all-rounder, responsible for delivering, implementing, and improving our digital marketing strategies.
With proven experience in SalesForce, Line, FB/Google, and other paid advertising, you will take our digital campaigns to the next level. Working closely with a passionate marketing and sales team, the role will be a driver to digitally transform everything in the business.
This technical role is global, in collaboration with the Marketing Director, Sales Director, and CEO.
The key duties and responsibilities:
* Implementation of the digital marketing strategies, driving efficiencies with a continuous focus on optimization, ensuring digital results are achieved.
* Generating and tracking of leads
* Builds and executes marketing campaigns - including campaign flow builds, paid ads, email creation, landing page creation, form creation, media placement tracking, etc.
* Provide digital channel performance analytics, digital analytics expertise, tagging support, and performance reporting dashboards
* Use and application of Salesforce automation: Nurture customers and score engagement through every journey stage so you can automate your entire customer experience
* Leverage key customer insights, audience behaviors, competitive differentiators, and brand value propositions to drive the development of campaign strategies
* Create direct response campaigns including SEM, SEO, social media, chatbots, and video as well as offline channels to drive awareness, acquisition, and retention.
* Working closely with Marketing and CEO to optimize campaign and media performance via support/development of custom landing pages and customer journey optimization
* Extensive demonstrated experience in technically creating and managing digital campaigns across multiple platforms.
* Have a proven track record managing and optimizing paid and direct marketing
* Confident managing marketing funnels within a CRM tool (preferably Salesforce- Pardot)
* Proven results working across Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Youtube ads, Line ads, or Influencer Marketing.
What's on offer?
* Great Remote Team Culture within a work from home environment
* Work within a dynamic, innovative, and international company
* Be part of a forward-thinking team with a beautiful family-feel
* Career Progression and Professional Development Opportunities
* Excellent Company Benefits and an Exceptional Employee Recognition Program
* The chance to make a genuine impact on strategies & content creation
* Supportive culture and work environment
* Social Security, Company benefits, and competitive salary