Crossover is the world's #1 source of remote full-time jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, IgniteTech. Have you got what it takes?
Are you a marketer looking for a new opportunity that offers extraordinary growth and responsibility? IgniteTech is looking for a MarTech maestro to join the team - and we're especially interested in someone with strong email marketing and marketing automation skills.
At IgniteTech, we sell our enterprise software products using an unlimited "Netflix-style" subscription, and we have blue-chip clients worldwide. We acquire mission-critical software products and set them up for a brighter future, and we are adding to the library all the time.
We need your help to get the word out: you will be part of a growing global marketing team to support our accelerated growth plans over the next five years. This is not a supervisory role; you get to be hands-on with developing, testing, and implementing new digital marketing campaign approaches to retain and grow our share of spend with our existing customers.
If you're a skilled marketing leader with ambition and interest in testing, optimizing, and improving global marketing campaigns, then this is the role for you!What You Will Be Doing
Creating these three components of our MQL-producing marketing campaigns:
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Marketing assets: writing original content showcasing IgniteTech's new offerings
- Campaign delivery plans: persona-specific email messaging, sequences, and workflows
- Delivery improvement plans: improving campaign effectiveness, based on campaign data and sales team feedback
Digital Marketing Manager Key Responsibilities
- Running marketing events, advertising, or media relations
- Having others implement your strategies
- New customer acquisition
- Generate MQLs from within our existing customer base
- University degree (Bachelor's or Master's) in business, marketing, English, communications, journalism, or similar
- 3+ years of direct, hands-on experience in developing and delivering integrated B2B marketing campaigns, with email as the core component
- Previous experience updating an employer's English-language website for marketing campaigns
If you want to work hard at a company where you can grow and be a part of a dynamic team, join IgniteTech!
Through our portfolio of leading enterprise software solutions, we ignite business performance for thousands of customers globally. We’re doing it in an entirely remote workplace that is focused on building teams of top talent and operating in a model that provides challenging opportunities and personal flexibility.
A career with IgniteTech is challenging and fast-paced. We are always looking for energetic and enthusiastic employees to join our world-class team.
We offer opportunities for personal contribution and promote career development. IgniteTech is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $50 USD/hour, which equates to $100,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4183-PH-NCRNatio-DigitalMarketi