We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Lead with a successful track record who is ready for a new challenge. You are an experienced and confident Digital Marketer who has led successful marketing campaigns (preferably on B2B SaaS or recruitment solutions). You are both a critical thinker and strategic doer responsible for high levels of conversion and overall growth.
As our Digital Marketing Lead you'll...
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Prepare accurate reports on all marketing campaign’s performance against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Coordinate with sales and relevant team members to improve marketing results.
- Support in content development suited to various target audience groups.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with the Leadership Team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Other tasks as pertain to the above areas.
What we are looking for...
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 4 years hands-on experience in a digital marketing position.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Familiar with SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in Thai. Good command of English is a huge plus.
- Self-driven, passionate, and result-oriented.
- Remote working with the option to come to office (if needed)
- Monthly coaching and mentoring support
- Sales incentive / bonus
- Uncapped earning potential and career growth
- Flex-benefit including insurance coverage
- 20 holidays + piblic holidays
- Flexible working hours