Role: Digital Content and Marketing Consultant
About the Client: An alliance of successful former CEO's who's experience in implementing organizational transformation. They've been supporting businesses under Retail and FMCG, Manufacturing, Financial Industries, Technology and many more.
Schedule: 12PM - 4PM Manila (Role is for part-time but must be available to work full-time as it may transition to a full-time role)
You will have the exciting responsibility of strategising, planning and executing marketing and social media activities for a brand focused in helping companies and organisation reinvent themselves at scale.
You will be working with former CEOs with extensive experience in implementing sustainable transformation.
- More specifically, you will be responsible for: The creation of the marketing contents for social media platform and the website. These includes posts and stories, captions, static images, carousels and videos and articles. LinkedIn would be the primary focus.
- Creating and aligning messaging to B2B audiences to promote brand awareness. Target clients are CEOs, Chairmans and founders, C-level executives and visionaries of the company.
- Performing outbound marketing and lead generation growth tactics. Maximise LinkedIn Sales Navigator generate leads for consultants.
- Researching relevant topics, repurposing existing materials and putting together to be used as a marketing collateral.
- Execution of social media growth activities to grow LinkedIn as well as Facebook & IG accounts including follow back strategies, applying the latest trends, hashtag strategies and other growth tactics.
- Working closely with others in the team/founders to execute content and social media strategies and drive engagement across all content.
- Assisting with other marketing requirements if needed as directed including content plans, blog uploads to website,
- Aligning company branding to relevant stakeholders.
- You’ll absolutely thrive in the role if you: Experience in Digital Marketing as a brand strategist and content creator for B2B and Consulting firms.
- Are social media savvy - able to navigate multiple digital platforms such as LinkedIn (must have) Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Google My Business etc.
- Have a track record for producing great content and achieving growth across social media channels (LinkedIn as the main platform).
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven background in copywriting and graphic design.
- Have a minimum of 2-years experience in a similar position managing multiple accounts.
- Are highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Are proactive with a can-do attitude.
- Experience with Canva and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with advertising across social media.
Comfortable working remotely/from home
Comfortable using Skype Video Call
At least 10 Mbps DSL/Wired Internet Connection (Wimax, Canopy, Dongles, etc are not allowed)
Decent headset and webcam
With conducive private room/home office station; no background noise