Are you looking for an exciting and diverse role in a global organisation?
Impact is offering a fabulous opportunity to work within a busy and dynamic team supporting our global business. The role is wide-ranging with a focus on supporting our clients across the ASPAC region to integrate our technology into their learning solutions, answering data security questions, the ongoing development of our internal information security and data protection practices, and supporting client’s end users in making the most of our tools. In addition, you will work with the team to support internal users with IT issues, our internal tools and data analysis. All this is in service of helping us deliver world-class learning solutions to our clients. We are looking for a skilled and experienced individual with bags of enthusiasm, a deep curiosity for all things technical, a desire to continuously learn and a proactive attitude to solving problems and mitigating them!
- Act as a technical consultant working directly with our clients, advising on the introduction and integration of our bespoke tools in client organisations.
- Work on Data Security requests and questionnaires from clients as part of the sales or implementation process.
- Act as a technical support advisor to our client service teams who are working directly with our clients.
- Manage and support the ongoing information security and data protection programmes globally.
- Monitor the help desks for our bespoke tools in use with clients.
- Support the collection, use and analysis of data from our internal tools, as well as from programmes with clients.
- Work in close partnership with the Global IT team to proactively support and train all users across our global business.
- Support and maintain our internal systems and tools.
- IT procurement (globally) of all devices and accessories etc. including set up and maintenance.
- Monitor the IT help desk and support where needed.
- Confidence when presenting to and communicating with clients.
- Good troubleshooting and investigation skills.
- Hungry to learn and develop and curious in everything you do.
- A team player – relationships are at the heart of how we work globally.
- An understanding of information security and data protection principles.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 products, and knowledge of a variety of other platforms
- Disciplined approach to getting work done – we need to get through lots of stuff quickly.
- You’ll have done at least some of this kind of thing before – you’ll be able to hit the ground running and build on previous experience.
- Excellent customer service skills – this is a client-facing (internal and external) role, you’ll need to champion the IT function.
- Most of our hardware is Apple so experience in working with Mac OS and other Apple products is highly desirable.