This is a remote position.
Grow your career with Australia's largest training resources provider
- Great career progression in a rapidly expanding company
- Be part of a dynamic & successful team
- Enjoy the convenience of Australian hours – no night shift & no rush hour travel
- Work from home! With option to return to the office in the future if you wish
Training Resources Group is a group of 3 B2B companies & 6 brands that develop & provide Vocational Education & Training (VET) learning resources to the Australian VET sector. As the market leader in providing these resources in Australia, we focus on creating an exceptional experience for our clients through high quality products, exceptional customer service & support.
About The Role
Reporting to the Campaign Manager under the Marketing Department managed by the Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for creating & managing integrated digital advertising campaigns across our brands brand strategies & monthly sales cycles.
- Create & manage digital advertising campaigns (Google Ads, Bing Ads, LinkedIn Ads) across our brands to generate quality leads
- Ensure 7.5+ quality scores on Google Ads & Bing Ads
- Use advanced bidding strategies to achieve campaign CPAs
- Optimize our ad spend with the Campaign Manager
- Report key metrics (e.g. impressions, CTR, CPA, conversion rate, quality score, etc.) to management & optimise our advertising campaign performance
- Stay up to date with the latest changes and developments on each advertising platform and provide proactive advice on new campaign structures, advert types, to improve campaign performance
Requirements ESSENTIAL – You Must Possess These Skills
- 3+ years' experience in running search & display ad campaigns on Google Ads and/or Bing Ads, text ads, sponsored posts or carousel ads on Facebook Ads and/or LinkedIn Ads
- Experience in managing multiple advertising campaigns across different brands
- A/B testing & optimization of adverts and campaigns
- Knowledge in using tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, Tag Managers, Keyword Planners and be able to analyze and interpret data
DESIRABLE – Bonus If You Possess These Skills
- Experience in setting up end-to-end conversion tracking and ROI-based bidding in Google Ads, Bing Ads, LinkedIn Ads
- Google advertising certifications (or other relevant certifications)
Benefits WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work from Home
- 6:30 AM - 3:30 PM working hours
- No night shifts & weekend work
- Fast career growth & development with our internal promotion
- Loyalty incentives up to PHP 10,000 salary increase
- PHP 100,000 medical coverage of 2 dependents
- Virtual games and events
- Island and other retreats