- Promising career with a good medical devices company
- Steep learning curve, daily challenges and amazing network
About Our Client
- A global healthcare leader in providing critical medical diagnostic products.
- Implement and maintain the quality system's effectiveness.
- Provide Customers Phone support and perform instrument monitoring from dashboard visualisation platform (Training and Guidance will be provided).
- Work with cross-functional teams to propose, recommend and provide resolution to issues.
- Level I & II support for customer's problem resolution.
- Improve Customer Net Promoter Score (NPS) where the quality of support and customers satisfaction will be measured.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have clinical laboratory experience and use of laboratory automated analysers.
- Must be able to converse in Bahasa Indonesia/Korean.
- Have at least 2-3 years of clinical laboratory practice, field application for laboratory systems, hardware and reagents troubleshooting experience.
- Fresh graduates with relevant internship experience are encouraged to apply.
- Study background: Bachelor's degree in Biomedical engineer, Bachelor in Clinical laboratory, Master in Biology / Human Biochemistry, Bachelor of Science.
What's On Offer
- Great avenue to develop a promising career within the Healthcare & Lifesciences sector.
- Excellent opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
- Attractive remuneration package.
Contact: Geralynne Goh
Quote job ref: JN-092021-3596353