Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Security is always our No.1 priority. We are looking for a seasoned DevSecOps leader to take care of overall production system security of our infrastructure and DevOps. In this role, you are expected to build the centralized DevSecOps engineering team by hiring the qualified engineers. You will lead the team, own and drive the entire solutions and architecture to be highly secure, auditable, trackable and automated.Responsibilities
- Build the team by hiring the qualified DevSecOps engineers to further harden and improve our security and DevOps on infrastructure.
- Lead the team to design and implement security solutions including but not limited to infrastructure security, operation audit and configuration drift track.
- Work within DevOps teams to design more secure solutions on remote login, batch configuration update, etc.
- 8+ years of Cloud, DevOps and production system security related experiences.
- At least 3 years of experience in team management.
- Experiences on building and maintaining mainstream security systems on cloud platforms, including but not limited to remote login management system, user permission management system, security event alert systems, etc.
- Solid experience and mindset on cloud based security solution and architecture design and implementation.
- Good communication and coordination skills, strong sense of ownership.
- Experience with AWS IAM, CloudTrail, GuardDuty, Macie, WAF, etc would be a plus.
- Ability to communicate in both English and Mandarin, for efficient communication with various stakeholders across the company.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire