The company is a financial services data startup that serves individual and enterprise customers. This candidate will be responsible for working with the engineering team and prduct managers to create new designs/architectures and to identify and resolve system issues. This role is FULLY REMOTE.
- Working with engineering team to optimize infrastructure and tooling
- Providing technical guidance on CI/CD and DevOps practice
- Helping the company scale up while improving performance
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps, Infrastructure, or Site Reliability Engineer who has operated in cloud environments (AWS preferred)
- Experience with RDBMS (Postgresql, Mysql), DNS services (AWS Cloudfront, Cloudfare, and Fastly), and microservice architectures
- Proficiency with Linux Systems Administration
- Experience in container management and orchestration tools (ECS, Kubernetes, and Mesos) is a PLUS
- Experience in time-series data (such as stock market charts) is a PLUS
Candidates from Malaysia preferred, but open to candidates from other locations.