Lennor Metier is hiring for a DevOps Manager to join an exciting global client that is powering artificial intelligence. They are building their world-class IT development team in the Philippines. Do you want to be a part of an exciting, innovative team that's betting on the future? If so, apply now!
What To Expect From The Role
- Lead DevOps effort(s) and takes ownership
- Provides technical leadership for a team with limited guidance from management or senior teammates.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
- Set up and maintain CI/CD pipelines for Debian and docker products using Jenkins, Artifactory, GitHub, Jira, and Drone, among other tools
- In charge of continuous improvement and build a CI/CD pipeline (continuous integration, continuous growth, and constant deployment)
- Recognize trends in problematic services and collaborate with developers from various departments to establish long-term solutions
What You’ll Need
- With at least 5 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role, 3 years of leadership experience
- Experience in Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment automation tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Gitlab, Terraform, Kubernetes, Drone or equivalent technologies
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit
Location: Ortigas, Philippines
Setup: Work From home until further notice
Salary: 100,000 - 120,000
If you are passionate about this job, we’d love to hear from you!
Lennor is a talent partner for some of the most desired companies and next-generation enterprises looking to fill top talent across creative, digital, engineering, and technology domains. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!