Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We have large scale, massive parallel and highly available compute systems on the advanced Cloud Computing platform to serve our systems built by the Cloud Engineering and Architecture team. We are building an architecture and engineering team with great passions to improve, scale and automate this business critical Cloud-based architecture with innovations by effectively using available technical resources.
We are looking for a seasoned DevOps lead for the Binance Cloud and Infrastructure team. In this role, you are expected to build the centralized DevOps engineering team by hiring the qualified DevOps engineers in our Engineering Hub. You will lead the team, own and drive the entire solutions and architecture to be highly secure, performant, reliable and automated.Responsibilities
- Build the team by hiring the qualified DevOps engineers and architects to further build and optimize the Binance infrastructure, platform and solutions.
- Lead the team to design and implement the DevOps architecture and automation solutions including but not limited infrastructure security, automated provisioning, CI/CD pipeline.
- Coach your team to drive for results with continuous improvements on technical skills, architectural thinking and communication efficiency.
- At least 5 years of experience as senior or principal development or DevOps engineer (or equivalent role) working on large-scale projects and architecture.
- Strong hands-on experience and skills on Docker, Kubernetes, infrastructure design (networking, load balancing, CDN, middleware including but not limited to message queue - Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc), automation (Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation, etc) and CI/CD Pipeline (Jenkins).
- Expert level understanding and hands-on experience on Cloud Platform and architecture like AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.
- Solid experience and mindset on Cloud based security solution and architecture design and implementation.
- Corresponding development experiences on micro-services based frontend and backend applications are preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience in team management.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire